Cast Steel Trailer Parts, Invest Casting Parts for Sway Control System, Carbon Steel Castings, Stainless Steel Trailer Casting Parts
5 Facts About Investment Castings:
1. Investment casting isn't a new metalworking process. In fact, this metalworking technique is more than 5000 years old and was allegedly used by the ancient Egyptians, the Han Dynasty in China, the Aztecs in Mexico, and the Benin civilization in Africa.
2. A countless amount of different types of metals can be used to create this reliable metal part. Some of these materials include carbon, stainless steel, alloy steels, haynes, incoloy, inconel, rene, aluminum, stainless steel, stellite, super alloys, carbon steels, titanium, nickel, zirconium, and more.
3. Investment castings possess a wide-range of benefits such as freedom of design, tight tolerances, flexible size ranges, remarkable surface finishes, affordable tooling, and great reliability, just to name a few.
4. Some existing parts can be converted into investment cast parts. This is done both to reduce costs and to create consistently high quality, repeatable parts.
5. The entire investment casting process is not over until a final inspection is carried out to ensure that the part is identical to the initial design and that there is no weaknesses or damage.
Cast Steel, Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Mild Steel, Medium Carbon Steel, High Carbon Steel
AS2074 BS3100 C1, C2, C3, C4-1, C4-2, C5, C6, C7A, L1A, L2B, L2A, L2B, L2C, L3, L4, L5
A128 A128M A, B-1, B-2, B-3, B-4, C, D, E-1, E-2, F, A297, KS, D4101, AISI 410, 416
ASTM A27 N1, N2, U-205 (60-30), 415-205 (60-30), 450-240 (63-35), 485-250 (70-35), 485-275, (70-40)
ASTM A148 550-270, 550-345, 620-415, 725-585, 795-655, 895-795, 930-860, 1305-930, 1105-1000, 1140-1035
Casting Production Equipment:
Sand Casting, Lost Wax Investment Casting, Water Glass, Silica Sol, Precision Casting
Cast Steel Foundry in China, Steel Casting Manufacturer, Steel Foundry, China Foundry
We have complete quality inspection devices for Mechanical Testing, Chemical Analysis, and Non-destructive Inspection, including tensile strength, hardness, metallographic inspection, spectrometer, ultrasonic testing (UT), etc. Our foundry has ISO 9001 & TS 16949 quality certificates, and we can issue quality inspection reports for all castings. Quality Control is always our most important work.
HOME PAGE |